- Article writing (APA referencing), Department of Studies in Linguistics, Kuvempu Institute of Kannada Studies, University of Mysore, Karnataka State, India. (workshop held, 2008
- E-Library, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Mysore, Karnataka State, India. (workshop attended, 2009
- Seminar on bridging linguistics and clinical linguistics, All India Speech and Hearing Center, Mysore, India. (Certificate received, 2010)
- The Technical Experts Meeting (TEM), Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran, 19-21 February 2007, participating as Rapporture, member of the Bureau.
- Workshop on RICeST's information databases (Tishreen University, Syria, 2003)
- Farabi International Festival (2011, as referee of a research project).ISC Seminar, Tehran, Iran (lecturer, Nov. 2010)
- FaNexer: Persian automatic indexer (Speech delivered at RICeST, Dec. 2010, Shiraz, Fars Province, south of Iran)
- Problems with transliteration of foreign author names into Persian (delivered at RICeST, Jan. 2012, Shiraz, Fars Province, south of Iran)
- How to identify your audience? (taught at the workshop on literacy at RICeST, Dec. 2011)
- An error analysis of abstracting in journals of police Persian journals (taught at the workshop for the editor-in-chiefs of police Persian journals at RICeST,Feb. 2nd, 2012)
- Challenges in Persian natural language processing (referee of this research project at RICeST, 2011)
- Workshop on error analysis of abstracts in MSRT's scientific-research journals (Shiraz, RICeST, 2012).
- Workshop on error analysis of abstracts in MSRT's scientific-research journals (Tehran, 2012).
- Workshop on error analysis of abstracts in MSRT's scientific-research journals (Isfahan, 2012).
- What a student of translation training must know (Shiraz Zand University, 2012)
- Looking for a research topic (for B.A. and M.A. students of translator training, Shiraz Zand University, 2012)